WE ARE HIRING!
Are you interested in a job where you assist people of diverse socioeconomic, racial and cultural backgrounds, in order to improve their health and well-being? Are you excited to work for a non-profit organization that deeply values its staff, and offers great benefits? Are you a Family Practice Physician looking to work in community health?
If you can answer YES! to all of the above questions, then this might be the job for you! Read on to learn more…
WHAT WOULD I BE DOING AT THIS JOB?
We are seeking an experienced M.D. to work full time (40 hours weekly Monday-Friday) in the medical department of our primary care outpatient clinic. This is an Exempt Position, Starting Annual Salary of $245,000 – $275,000, DOE.
WHAT KIND OF EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
Graduate of an accredited medical school
Licensed to practice medicine in the State of California
Previous experience in Family Practice
Board Certification is preferred but not required
Experience in community health is preferred but not required
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE RIGHT JOB FOR YOU, PLEASE APPLY!
American Indian Health & Services offers a fantastic, well-rounded employee benefits package for full-time employees, including:
– 14 paid holidays per year
– 6.5 hours per pay period of accrued PTO
– 100% employer paid employee-only medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance (eligible the 1st of the month following date of hire)
– 401k plan with 4% employer matching contribution (eligible after 90 days)
– Paid AAA membership (eligible after 90 days)
– Continuing Education Benefits (eligible after 90 days)
– Student Loan Repayment Programs