WE ARE HIRING! Are you a registered nurse with a valid California State License? Are you interested in working at a community health clinic with great benefits?!
If you can answer YES! to all of the above questions, then this might be the job for you! Read on to learn more…
WHAT WOULD I BE DOING AT THIS JOB?
We are looking for a registered nurse to join our rapidly growing primary care outpatient clinic and assist our patients of all ages.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
Status: Full Time, 8 hour shifts, 5 days a week. Clinic is open 8am to 6pm.
Reports To: Chief Medical Officer
The essential functions of the job are:
· Inventories supplies and pharmaceuticals as necessary, orders equipment supplies and stocks medication. Maintains the inventory control records. Communicates with pharmaceutical representatives to maintain sample medication supplies.
· All hands on care as needed i.e., obtaining vital signs, height , weight, plots growth charts, prepares patients, instrument set up. Assists with examination and tests, ace wraps, splints, etc.
· Assists in training and educating patients.
· Performs routine vaccinations and maintains accurate appropriate logs.
· Updates and stocks patient room supplies and oversees equipment maintenance.
· Triages patients in person and on the phone.
· Makes follow up calls to evaluate patient recovery/ health
· Provides complete technical RN support for medical staff
****May be required to perform COVID testing****
WHAT KIND OF EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
· Current California RN License
· BLS certified
· 2 years experience in ambulatory care setting
· 2 years of experience in Electronic Health Records
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE RIGHT JOB FOR YOU, PLEASE APPLY! We are looking for either part-time or full time RNs
American Indian Health & Services offers a fantastic, well-rounded employee benefits package including:
– 14 paid holidays per year
– 5.5 hours per pay period of accrued PTO (prorated for employees working 30- 40 hours a week)
– 100% employer paid employee-only coverage on Blue Shield Medical (HMO or PPO), and Principal Dental and Vision benefit plans (employees working 30+ hours a week are eligible the 1st of the month following date of hire)
– 401k plan with 4% employer matching contribution (eligible after 90 days)
– Paid AAA membership (eligible after 90 days)
– Professional development assistance (eligible after 90 days)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48.00 – $49.00 per hour
Full PPE provided for all staff including N95s and face shields when needed. Increased infection control measures, employee and patient temperatures and symptom checks before entering any AIHS buildings.