Are you interested in a company committed to assisting people of diverse socioeconomic, racial and cultural backgrounds, in order to improve their health and well-being? Are you excited to work for a non-profit organization with great co-workers? Do you have administrative support or reception experience? Are you bilingual in English/Spanish?
If you can answer YES! to all of the above questions, then this might be the job for you! Read on to learn more…
WHAT WOULD I BE DOING AT THIS JOB?
We are seeking an experienced individual to work full time (8am – 5pm Monday through Friday) as a receptionist in the administration department of our healthcare center. Starting pay range of $16 – $17 hourly, depending on experience. This is a non-exempt position and is eligible for overtime.
- Answer phones, screen and direct calls. Provide information to callers, take and relay messages. Deal with queries from the public and patients.
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness. Take temperatures, review COVID symptom and exposure questions for anyone entering the building, including delivery persons.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Send, receive and sort mail and deliveries. Ensure mail and packages are routed to the appropriate departments.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment and control inventory relevant to reception area. Tidy and maintain the reception area.
WHAT KIND OF EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
- High school diploma required.
- Ability to real, write and speak English and Spanish fluently.
- Valid California Drivers License
- Knowledge of reception, administrative and clerical procedures.
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service in person, over the phone, and in writing.
- Experience with a healthcare or non-profit organization preferred.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE RIGHT JOB FOR YOU, PLEASE APPLY!
American Indian Health & Services offers a fantastic, well-rounded employee benefits package for full-time employees, including:
– 14 paid holidays per year
– 5.5 hours per pay period of accrued PTO
– 100% employer paid employee-only medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance (eligible the 1st of the month following date of hire)
– 401k plan with 4% employer matching contribution (eligible after 90 days)
– Paid AAA membership (eligible after 90 days)