WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A NEW CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER! Are you interested in becoming part of a community health center that serves a diverse socioeconomic, racial and cultural patient population? Are you excited about having a leadership opportunity in a non-profit organization that deeply values its staff, and offers great benefits?
WHAT WOULD I BE DOING AT THIS JOB?
The Chief Medical Officer provides primary health care services consistent with the philosophy of American Indian Health & Services and leadership to the clinical staff of the Medical Clinic.
Under general supervision of the Chief Executive Officer and in collaboration with the administrative and management team, the Chief Medical Officer develops, implements and evaluates the medical practice delivery model in accordance with the goals of American Indian Health & Services (AIH&S). The Chief Medical Officer assures delivery of quality services to all patients.
Work Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day, Monday-Friday
This is an on-site position.
WHAT KIND OF EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
- M.D. or D.O. degree from an accredited medical school
- Board certified in one of the primary care specialties.
- Current State of California medical license
- Clinical teaching experience and private practice experience desirable.
- At least two years’ experience working with indigent populations and community based programs
- At least two years’ experience in a senior level leadership position in a health care organization
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE RIGHT JOB FOR YOU, PLEASE APPLY!
American Indian Health & Services offers a fantastic, well-rounded employee benefits package including:
– 14 paid holidays per year
– 6.5 hours per pay period of accrued Paid Time Off
– 100% employer paid employee-only medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance (eligible the 1st of the month following date of hire)
– 401k plan with 4% employer matching contribution (eligible after 90 days)
– Paid AAA membership (eligible after 90 days)
— Paid continuing education and paid time off for CMEs