WE ARE HIRING!
Are you interested in a job where you assist people of diverse socioeconomic, racial and cultural backgrounds, in order to improve their health and well-being? Are you excited to work for a non-profit organization with great co-workers? Do you have administrative support or reception experience? Are you bilingual in English/Spanish?
If you can answer YES! to all of the above questions, then this might be the job for you! Read on to learn more…
WHAT WOULD I BE DOING AT THIS JOB?
We are seeking an experienced individual to work full time (8am – 5pm Monday through Friday) as a receptionist in the administration department of our healthcare center. Starting wage is $16.00 hourly. This is a non-exempt position and is eligible for overtime.
- Answer phones, screen and direct calls.
- Provide information to callers, take and relay messages.
- Deal with queries from the public and patients.
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization.
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness. Take temperatures, review COVID symptom and exposure questions for anyone entering the building, including delivery persons.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Prepare correspondence and documents.
- Send, receive and sort mail and deliveries. Ensure mail and packages are routed to the appropriate departments.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment.
- Control inventory relevant to reception area.
- Tidy and maintain the reception area.
WHAT KIND OF EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
- High school diploma required.
- Ability to real, write and speak English and Spanish fluently.
- Valid California Drivers License
|4. Knowledge of reception, administrative and clerical procedures.
5. Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
6. Excellent customer service in person, over the phone, and in writing.
7. Experience with a healthcare or non-profit organization preferred.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE RIGHT JOB FOR YOU, PLEASE APPLY!
American Indian Health & Services offers a fantastic, well-rounded employee benefits package for full-time employees, including:
– 14 paid holidays per year
– 5.5 hours per pay period of accrued PTO
– 100% employer paid employee-only medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance (eligible the 1st of the month following date of hire)
– 401k plan with 4% employer matching contribution (eligible after 90 days)
– Paid AAA membership (eligible after 90 days)