WHAT WOULD I BE DOING AT THIS JOB?
We are seeking a responsible individual to assist in the administration department of our healthcare center, scanning medical records and assisting with other administrative projects. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of administrative office experience, a working knowledge and understanding of HIPAA regulations surrounding patient privacy, experienced with scanning/ documentation/ records management, and able to work accurately and quickly with minimal oversight.
This position could be part-time or full time, within the business hours of 8am – 5:30pm Monday-Friday. This is an onsite only position, and remote work will not be considered.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE RIGHT JOB FOR YOU, PLEASE APPLY!
American Indian Health & Services offers a fantastic, well-rounded employee benefits package for full-time employees working at least 30 hours per week, including:
– 14 paid holidays per year
– 5.5 hours per pay period of accrued PTO
– 100% employer paid employee-only medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance (eligible the 1st of the month following date of hire)
– 401k plan with 4% employer matching contribution (eligible after 90 days)
– Paid AAA membership (eligible after 90 days)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
All employees, visitors, and patients are screened for temperature, exposures, symptoms before entering any AIHS building, and are required to wear surgical or N95 masks. COVID vaccination is required (valid medical and religious exemptions are accepted).