- WE ARE HIRING! *Are you interested in a job where you assist people of diverse socioeconomic, racial and cultural backgrounds, in order to improve their health and well-being? Are you excited to work for a non-profit organization that deeply values its staff, and offers great benefits? Are you an experienced Executive Assistant?
If you can answer YES! to all of the above questions, then this might be the job for you! Read on to learn more about the position….
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, hourly
Schedule: Full time, 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday
Provide quality administrative support to the Officers of American Indian Health & Services as needed.
WHAT WOULD I BE DOING AT THIS JOB?
GENERAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Support the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operations Officer, and Chief Administrative Officer to coordinate the activities of daily operations
- Maintain corporate calendar for meetings, trainings and events
- Oversee handling of correspondence, postal mail and telephone calls
- Acquire, distribute and store office supplies
- Maintain office equipment and contact vendors for service as needed
- Attend required meetings and participate in committees as requested
- Adhere to HIPAA and ISSA regulations
- Exercise discretion and maintains high level of confidentiality
- Represent American Indian Health Services in a positive and professional manner
- Coordinate business travel plans for staff of American Indian Health Services
- Maintain minutes and agendas for management and board meetings
- Manage projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT KIND OF EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a high level administrative support position
- Minimum one year experience in the healthcare field
- Reads, speaks, understands and writes proficiently in English
Preferred but not required:
- Executive support experience strongly preferred
- Experience working in a not-for-profit organization preferred.
- Experience working with the Native American and Alaska Native Community preferred
High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Fluency in Spanish strongly preferred
- Ability to work some evening hours once a month strongly preferred
- IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE RIGHT JOB FOR YOU, PLEASE APPLY! *
American Indian Health & Services offers a fantastic, well-rounded employee benefits package including:
– 14 paid holidays per year
– 5.5 hours per pay period of accrued PTO
– 100% employer paid employee-only coverage on Blue Shield Medical (HMO or PPO), and Principal Dental and Vision benefit plans (eligible the 1st of the month following date of hire)
– 401k plan with 4% employer matching contribution (eligible after 90 days)
– Paid AAA membership (eligible after 90 days)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $27.00 – $30.00 per hour
Employee and patient temperature, symptom and exposure checks required daily. Increased sterilization for procedures in place. Surgical masks provided and required at all times. COVID vaccination is required, absent a valid medical or religious exemption with weekly testing.