Provide support to AIHS provider care teams, patients and families and outside providers by coordinating referrals for services and supplies. Daily duties may change with the needs of the corporation at the discretion of the Director of Operations.
EDUCATION AND PREREQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS
1. High School degree, diploma or a GED equivalent qualification from an accredited institution.
1. Medical assistant background
2. Effective verbal and written communication skills
3. Strong customer service focus and skills
4. Bilingual Spanish preferred
5. Teamwork orientation
6. Good judgment
7. Organized and able to manage competing priorities
8. Resourcefulness in problem solving
9. Able to take initiative and follow through with delegated tasks
11. Prefer experience in an Indian Health Care or community health care setting
12. FQHC experience preferred
Compensation: starting at 17$/hr
Once you have completed the online application, please download this AIHS Job Application, fill it out and mail or deliver to: 4141 State Street, Santa Barbara , California. Thank you.