Main duties include:
· Employment paperwork processing for new hires, status changes, electronic benefits enrollment/changes assistance;
· Job Classification upkeep
· Preparation and timely submission of payroll processing data;
· Maintenance of employee files;
· Time clock entries;
· Preparation and submission of required reporting
· Other clerical/office duties as required.
· Position requirements include:
Education and Experience
HS/GED Diploma; Associates Degree or equivalent from two-year college/technical school preferred;
Minimum two (2) years related experience; ISolved and Attendance experience a plus.
The right individual possesses:
· Functional verbal/written communication skills;
· Working knowledge of filing methods, Business English, spelling, and arithmetic with excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
· Skill in word processing, data entry, spread sheets, ISolved Time and Attendance, and other computer applications relevant to HR and payroll processing;
· Good time management skills with ability to multi-task;
· Ability to process, maintain, and disburse confidential, sensitive information;
· Team mentality with ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
· Dependability to be consistently at work and on time;
Salary is commensurate with education/experience. Excellent benefits include medical with a standard HMO/PPO plan with Health Spending Flex Plan 401k up to 4% match; voluntary dental, vision plans, and basic life Insurance
Once you have completed the online application, please download this AIHS Job Application, fill it out and mail or deliver to: 4141 State Street, Santa Barbara , California. Thank you.